Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Your Amazing


Andy I just want to tell you how AMAZING you are. You do everything for us. From making sure we have everything we need and giving us little bonuses of things we want. You work so hard from the moment you get up in the morning and you don't stop until you fall asleep at night. From the bills, organizing, shopping, getting gas, planning, to playing with our kids, teaching them, helping them grow and making me the happiest women in the world. I could never imagine my life without you.

We have had the most amazing times, great times, good times, not so good, and are we going to get through this times. But sweetheart WE always get through them and it is because of YOU!

You have drive, courage, love for you family, strength, ambition, you are smart, funny, loving, and so damn handsome. I can't believe I got someone so incredible and AMAZING as you for a husband and father.

I love you sweetheart!

1 comments:

Andy Chase said...

I want you to know I read this about 3 times a day.