Monday, July 7, 2008

I was Tagged so here goes!

I have been tagged a number of times and finally I decided I wanted to join in. I now have my own personal blog so here goes.

Five things on my to do list:
1. Clean the house (this is on my constant to do list)
2. Paint pretty much my whole upstairs
3. make curtains for office and front room
4. sort through all Etta and Gibby's toys (they have way to many)
5. Mow back yard

Five snacks I love:
1. French Fries
2.Shakes
3. Ice Cream
4. Fresh berries
5. chips and salsa

Five things I will never wear again:
1. Scrunchies
2. Stretch pants
3. double socks
4. acid washed jeans
5. Overalls (Andy just hates these)


Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a Q7
2. Have multiple houses everywhere
3. Go to Wimbledon
4. Get a maid
5. Help out Family and Friends

Five bad habits:
1. Wasting my time
2. Not being organized
3. Watching worthless TV
4. Not thinking before doing or saying things
5. Not being able to make decisions

Five thing's I do for fun:
1. Running
2. Playing with my family
3. Blogging
4. Camping/Traveling
5. Reading

Five thing's I like about my husband:
1. He works very hard.
2. He does pretty much everything for us
3. When he plays with Etta and Gibson
4. Always looking to better himself, our family and others
5. He loves me!

Five thing's I like to cook:
1. Salmon
2. Steak
3. BBQ Chicken
4. Bean and avocado salad
5. Stew

Five thing's I rely on:
1. My Husband
2. My Family
3. Catherine (she is our trading babysitter)
4. Attention from Etta and Gibson (yep I need their attention as much as they need mine)
5. Hatcher my Dogg!

I tag Catherine

1 comments:

Catherine said...

How funny that you tagged me, and I didn't even know you had this personal blog until weeks later. :) So overalls came back as a hot trend in 8th grade, and I was like, "What are you thinking"?! I'm glad I only wore mine to paint in because they don't look flattering on anyone, except my cute Grandpa who's a farmer! :)