Thursday, August 14, 2008

Olympics



There is nothing like the Olympics to get you excited, crying and cheering all in at the same time. It makes you love your country so much that you cheer on other countries athletes too.
The whole world gets together in hope, competition and compassion.
My favorite Olympics are the summer Olympics. The reason because they are happening right now. Come 2010 I will most likely say I love the winter Olympics the most. That is what is so strong about the Olympics.

Beijing Olympics 2008



The Opening Ceremonies where unbelievable. They had so many people participating it felt like they had the whole country of China preforming.

Just to hit on of few sports I have been able to watch. Synchronized Diving, Swimming, Gymnastics; both men and women, beach volleyball. Just amazing athletes. Of course favorites swimming like most Michael Phelps! He makes swimming look like breathing.

I am still looking forward to the individual diving, track and field and one or two great basketball games. Not to mention a hopeful rematch for the two best tennis players. With only 10 mores days left I am also looking forward to crying, screaming, cheering and jumping up and down a lot more.

Yeah for the Olympics!

1 comments:

Catherine said...

We've been watching every night, glued to the tv, and we never watch that much tv! The Olympics rock! I know what you mean about being so proud of the USA, that you even cheer for other teams, too. I was glad that China took the gold in Women's team gymnastics because frankly they were better than us AND showed more joy when performing. It bugged me that some of the women on the USA team didn't seem happy. And I wonder why you would even compete if you don't enjoy what you're doing. You know what I mean?