Monday, July 7, 2008

Another Blog

I had to start my own personal blog. I have about 3 other blogs. One is for my family, this is my way of scrapbooking. The other two are for Etta and Gibby. They have their own blog with information of their birth, accomplishments and stories of what they did and said growing up. Then they can continue it for their own personal journal.
And so I find myself wanting my own blog to post my comments, thoughts and ideas. My way of just getting something off my chest to rant and rave about this and that. Also for great things I have seen, experienced and love.
Plus I can do cute little tags about myself. I enjoy reading and doing those and have not wanted to post them on my family scrapbook blog.
So here I am, enjoy because I know I will enjoy writing!

-There will be very limited pictures mostly just my mind and fingers typing out whatever is on my mind when I log in-

0 comments: