Monday, August 25, 2008

Loving every minute of it

I have to express my love and appreciation to my Husband of now 6 wonderful years. Yesterday was our 6th year anniversary and I just can't believe what an amazing husband I have. Not only does he love me for my positive assets he also loves me for my LACK of time management, cleaning, organization skills, and decision making.

I have been looking into those Scentsy candles and low and behold that is what he got me for our anniversary. I didn't even tell him I wanted them. He can also read my mind he is so great.

We went to a very Hot Bees game and at the bottom of the 6th inning up flashes our names giving up props for our 6th year anniversary. And just before the game he hands me a baseball with our names and dates written to celebrate our 6th year.


My husband is intelligent, witty, hard working, loving, extremely hot, focused on being better, and trustworthy!

Thank you Sweetheart for being an incredible husband for the last 6 years. I look forward to many many more with you!

1 comments:

Fisher Family said...

How heart felt! This is a great post Traci.