Sunday, April 19, 2009

Must Confess... I Love ...

My friend Brynn told me she and her kids listen to Radio Disney in the car. About a couple weeks ago I started to listen. Well, I don't know if Etta and Gibson like it, but I must confess I LOVE IT. Taylor Sift, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale, and HS Musical songs, just great! Plus they add a few playhouse Disney songs from Handy Manny, mickey mouse and and Disney princess songs. I am still working on liking the Johans Brothers, but I will say "HoeDown Throw Down" is my new Favorite Song. Who knows maybe I will take Etta to see the new Miley Cyrus movie :)

Here is my Fav song with lyrics- I bet it starts to become a favorite!


1 comments:

matt and brynnzie said...

I am laughing right now, because I didn't confess at the time but Matt and I both love Radio Disney too. We listen to it even if the kids aren't in the car.

I told Sammie I would take her to see that movie so if you and Etta want to make it a girls date with us, let me know.